Monday, April 16, 2012

The Children's Tree: Project Complete

We completed our last mural today at 1:15 in the afternoon local time. Woot Woot!! Iris, Lavinia and I stood back and just gazed. Then we took a few pictures. Then we gazed some more. Then we did a happy dance. I felt a bit wobbly and light as the realization set in: our work is done! This mural involved more details than the Rainbow Mural as you will see from the pictures. We wanted something that would compliment our first grand wall as well as stand on it's own. I believe that we accomplished that goal.

Thank you for joining us. Thanks to each person who prayed, cheered, supported and believed. What an adventure! We're so glad you came along. Stay tuned; Iris has another Happy Room trip lined up for this summer. Her next stop -- Sri Lanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment